dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1856] ODT Templates - total amounts format mis

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1856] ODT Templates - total amounts format mismatch
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 12:02:10 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

ODT Templates - total amounts format mismatch

Latest modifications

Remember to clean tag format and then apply it again.

This is because when the same text has different formats, LO Writer does: {line_up<text:format....>_locale}</text> which leads to an incorrect tag. You can remove it by selecting the text and click "Erase format" from the Paragraph style menu. Then if you select all the tag, you can apply a format without breaking it.

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Last Modified On:  2015-03-06 11:44 Submitted by:  Manuel Pintor (m.pintor)
Submitted on:  2015-02-17 18:35

In lines of documents, Total amount is NNN, unit price is NNN,NN.

Same in the sums underneath the lines.

This has been described in french 8 month ago here : http://www.dolibarr.fr/forum/527-bugs-sur-la-version-stable-courante/50638-modeles-odt-plusieurs-problemes

A solution has also been proposed to devs in the same thread.
Step to reproduce bug:
Detected in version:  3.6.2 Category:  Other
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  Works for me

Comments

Marcos García 2015-03-06 12:02
Remember to clean tag format and then apply it again.

This is because when the same text has different formats, LO Writer does: {line_up<text:format....>_locale}</text> which leads to an incorrect tag. You can remove it by selecting the text and click "Erase format" from the Paragraph style menu. Then if you select all the tag, you can apply a format without breaking it.
Manuel Pintor 2015-03-06 11:44
Ola Marcos,

Adding _locale to the end of the tags does not help, here's what I get on the resulting invoice ODT :

My product description | {line_up_locale} | 1 | | {line_price_ht_locale}

instead of :

My product description | 300,00 | 1 | | 300,00

Just as if tags were not interpreted...

Marcos García 2015-03-06 11:30
Hi Manuel:

If you want to have locale format, then add _locale to the end of the tag. This tags are available:

line_fulldesc
line_product_ref
line_product_label
line_desc
line_vatrate
line_up
line_up_locale
line_qty
line_discount_percent
line_price_ht
line_price_ttc
line_price_vat
line_price_ht_locale
line_price_ttc_locale
line_price_vat_locale
line_date_start
line_date_start_rfc
line_date_end
line_date_end_rfc

Regards, Marcos.
Manuel Pintor 2015-03-06 10:28
Let's say a line is defined the following way through 5 colons :
[!-- BEGIN row.lines --]{line_fulldesc} {line_up} {line_qty} {line_discount_percent} {line_price_ht}[!-- END row.lines --]

The result gives for instance :

My product description | 300,00 | 1 | | 300

while I should see :

My product description | 300,00 | 1 | | 300,00

Same for the Totals sum beneath : 300 instead of 300,00
Marcos García 2015-03-06 10:17
Why do you say it does not work as expected? It is working as expected for me.

Can you please describe the bug?