dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1583] A new install of dolibarr corrupted llx_

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1583] A new install of dolibarr corrupted llx_paiement_facture
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 18:30:18 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

A new install of dolibarr corrupted llx_paiement_facture

Latest modifications

I still having this problem (MySQL 5.5.38).
Is there a way to track the installation process?

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  braito (braito) Submitted on:  2014-08-28 14:01
Last Modified On:  2014-11-16 17:05
Step to reproduce bug:  I noticed that after update some relations in the payments when missing.
I used a backup to try to reproduce the problem.
First I tough that the problem was the update, but not.
The problem is when you setup a dolibarr for the first time using a database that is already in use for dolibarr.

See the screenshots:
1º 3.6 fine
2º After delete conf.php an setup the database
Detected in version:  3.5.5 Category:  Core Problem
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  None

Comments

braito 2015-02-17 18:30
I still having this problem (MySQL 5.5.38).
Is there a way to track the installation process?
Laurent Destailleur 2014-11-16 17:05
The error in screeshot 2 seems to not be related to problem.

Also, even when running a first install, i don't see anything that can modify/clean content of table llx_paiement_facture.
What happened if you click on the id of paiement ? Is a record opened ? Is the thirdparty visible into page ?
Marcos García 2014-09-14 14:45
"The problem is when you setup a dolibarr for the first time using a database that is already in use for dolibarr."

I don't think you should follow the install wizard for an existing instance of Dolibarr.
braito 2014-08-28 14:06
damm

I put the screenshots here.

1º 3.6 well setups. Payments log
http://gyazo.com/769e544f2dc4e9edcc7510a1ea9aeac5

2º After delete conf.php. error in the setup
http://gyazo.com/d1020f88322e960e723a57ea2d2210f4

3º Payments log after setup dolibarr
http://gyazo.com/50dfe966d1a734fb9f48e3989b2b3905