dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1728] RIB still suggested in proposals / invoi

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1728] RIB still suggested in proposals / invoices / orders
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 06:52:52 +0100

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

RIB still suggested in proposals / invoices / orders

Dernières modifications

16/02/2015 06:52 (Europe/Paris)
Hi Marcos,

Sorry, I have lot of work at the moment

I push this PR :
https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/pull/2361

État

 Détails
Submitted by:  Raphaël Doursenaud (rdoursenaud) Submitted on:  25/11/2014 18:43
Last Modified On:  10/02/2015 01:05
The RIB table shouldn't be displayed anymore
Please see attached screenshot
Step to reproduce bug:
Detected in version:  3.7.0 Category:  Core Problem
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Etat
Resolution:  Aucun

Commentaires

SPANGARO Alexandre 16/02/2015 06:52
Hi Marcos,

Sorry, I have lot of work at the moment

I push this PR :
https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/pull/2361
Marcos García 10/02/2015 01:04
Any news on this Alexandre?
Juanjo Menent 08/12/2014 17:26
Alexandre, I added you to the developers list and assigned this bug.
Raphaël Doursenaud 26/11/2014 09:53
Unfortunately, you're not in the developers list. I'll ping eldy.
SPANGARO Alexandre 26/11/2014 06:46
Hi Raphaël,

I take this bug/task, you can assign to me.

Thanks