dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1799] Loading time of "Shippable order's"

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1799] Loading time of "Shippable order's"
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 14:09:46 +0100

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Dernières modifications

15/02/2015 14:09 (Europe/Paris)

État

 Détails
Submitted by:  Andriolo Hubert (hubz) Submitted on:  14/01/2015 21:00
Last Modified On:  15/02/2015 13:29
"Add an icon in Orders list which indicate if order is shippable"
the loading page of the list of orders becomes indefinitely long on my production environement... 38 seconds to display 100 orders with arround 10 products on each order...
Maybe there's a problem in the formula, or should I stick to a shorter list of orders to be caculated ?
Step to reproduce bug:  /admin/commande.php?action="" /> /commande/list.php?leftmenu=orders
Detected in version:  3.7.0 Category:  Module: Customer Orders
Severity:  7 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Etat
Resolution:  Aucun

Commentaires

Frédéric FRANCE 15/02/2015 14:09
I have added that thing:
https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/pull/2296
Marcos García 15/02/2015 13:29
The function is very costly. It retrieves all the lines of every order even if the option is not enabled.