dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1809] main_js_on _payment to FAC_AUTO_FILLJS

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1809] main_js_on _payment to FAC_AUTO_FILLJS
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 13:21:34 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

main_js_on _payment to FAC_AUTO_FILLJS

Latest modifications

Please submit your concerns to dev mailing list as not everyone checks this tracker.

Develop in august is 3.7 so I think the problem is at least controlled.

I have looked for the string in 3.7 and can't find any match. If MAIN_JS_ON_PAYMENT was a hidden constant, then there is no bug because hidden constants are meant to use with caution.

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  Andriolo Hubert (hubz) Submitted on:  2015-01-18 16:32
Last Modified On:  2015-01-18 16:32
Fourn/facture/paiement.php
a PR was merged changing the name of constant to :
FAC_AUTO_FILLJS

How to avoid this kind of problems ?
Request a changelog file change for each PR ?
- Eldy and othe Yodas have enough work already
- BUT maybe... after merging, maybe you can tag (or LABEL) it as "CHANGELOG" if needed ?
and I can care with maintaining the changelog ?
OK, I HOPE i can care :) I'm ot dev but i understand partly.
Step to reproduce bug:  may happen in other versions (merged on develop in august 2014)
https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/pull/1822/files
Detected in version:  3.7.0 Category:  Other
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  None

Comments

Marcos GarcĂ­a 2015-02-06 13:21