dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1723] Draft tasks?

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1723] Draft tasks?
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 15:57:54 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Draft tasks?

Latest modifications

The bug has been corrected. Pull request send inside GIT sources
(http://www.github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr) and waiting to merge
into develop branch.
Changes:
  • Resolution:
NoneFixed

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Last Modified On:  2014-12-23 10:42 Submitted by:  Raphaël Doursenaud (rdoursenaud)
Submitted on:  2014-11-24 17:48
But tasks don't have status in the UI and my projects are at open status!
Step to reproduce bug:
Detected in version:  3.6.1 Category:  Module: Projects
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  Fixed

Comments

Marcos García 2014-12-23 15:57
The bug has been corrected. Pull request send inside GIT sources
(http://www.github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr) and waiting to merge
into develop branch.
Marcos García 2014-12-23 10:42
Reading the code seems to filter on project status? Should I rename the column or just remove it? I find it very confusing