dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1687] The ref filter searches on ref and rowid

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1687] The ref filter searches on ref and rowid in supplier invoices list
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 13:22:15 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

The ref filter searches on ref and rowid in supplier invoices list

Latest modifications

In previous version, ref for supplier did not exists. It was the id.
So when searching onto a ref, we add to search into id.
This is kept because user may have very old record with no ref filled.

I introduced this into migration script so i was able to remove the backward compatibility hack.
UPDATE llx_facture_fourn SET ref = rowid WHERE ref IS NULL or ref = '';
Changes:
  • Detected in version:
develop3.7.0
  • Assigned to:
NoneLaurent Destailleur (eldy)
  • Resolution:
NoneFixed

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  Raphaël Doursenaud (rdoursenaud) Submitted on:  2014-11-17 20:27
Last Modified On:  2014-11-24 11:30
This can be potentially confusing for the user. The filter should only apply to the reference value.
Step to reproduce bug:
Detected in version:  3.7.0 Category:  Module: Supplier Invoice
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  Fixed

Comments

Laurent Destailleur 2014-12-23 13:22
In previous version, ref for supplier did not exists. It was the id.
So when searching onto a ref, we add to search into id.
This is kept because user may have very old record with no ref filled.

I introduced this into migration script so i was able to remove the backward compatibility hack.
UPDATE llx_facture_fourn SET ref = rowid WHERE ref IS NULL or ref = '';
Marcos GarcĂ­a 2014-11-23 13:34
In the code there is a comment:

// For backward compatibility

I think Laurent should clarify this.