dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1641] migrate 3.6.1 to 3.7b wrong

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1641] migrate 3.6.1 to 3.7b wrong
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 01:03:41 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

migrate 3.6.1 to 3.7b wrong

Latest modifications

Laurent Destailleur (eldy):
> This looks like a bug into mysql or php mysql driver.
Some legitimate requests make the mysql server being stopped (we have same pb on travis that make mysql off at request line 1138.

After running the process, do you have mysql still running ?
What happened if you run sql request, before the one that failed, manually ?

If problem is repeated, can you try to increase values for mysql:
innodb_buffer_pool_size
innodb_additional_mem_pool_size
innodb_log_file_size
innodb_log_buffer_size
innodb_lock_wait_timeout
wait_timeout
net_read_timeout
max_allowed_packet

and check that
innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit = 1

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Last Modified On:  2014-11-22 00:53 Submitted by:  benke (defrance)
Submitted on:  2014-11-17 11:28
see the pdf error beloww
Step to reproduce bug:  migrate 3.6.1 to 3.7b
Detected in version:  develop Category:  Other
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  None

Comments

Laurent Destailleur 2014-11-22 01:03
Laurent Destailleur (eldy):
> This looks like a bug into mysql or php mysql driver.
Some legitimate requests make the mysql server being stopped (we have same pb on travis that make mysql off at request line 1138.

After running the process, do you have mysql still running ?
What happened if you run sql request, before the one that failed, manually ?

If problem is repeated, can you try to increase values for mysql:
innodb_buffer_pool_size
innodb_additional_mem_pool_size
innodb_log_file_size
innodb_log_buffer_size