dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1610] Civility is not displayed

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1610] Civility is not displayed
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 07:11:57 +0100

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Civility is not displayed

Dernières modifications

20/11/2014 07:11 (Europe/Paris)

État

 Détails
Submitted by:  Xebax (xebax) Submitted on:  01/10/2014 21:58
Last Modified On:  13/10/2014 03:11
Step to reproduce bug:  Create a new member and fill the civility.
Save the card.
-> The civility is empty.

In the DB, one can see that the civility has been recorded so the problem is only in displaying it.
Detected in version:  3.6.0 Category:  Module: Members
Severity:  3 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Etat
Resolution:  Fixed

Commentaires

SPANGARO Alexandre 20/11/2014 07:11
Close this bugs

Correct in 3.6.2 & 3.7

https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/commit/1405c03f7d78dc6b65d8c1880dcfde2900cf0d6d
Xebax 01/10/2014 22:10
I have submitted a pull request with the fix of this bug: https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/pull/1932

I'm sorry, I mixed two fixes (this one + bug #1604) in one pull request. That was not my intention but I'm new to Git and I don't know how to handle such a case.