dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1692] Can't update phone_pro with the contact

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1692] Can't update phone_pro with the contact webservice
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 12:08:34 +0100

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Can't update phone_pro with the contact webservice

Dernières modifications

18/11/2014 12:08 (Europe/Paris)
Changements :
-This silently fails and blanks the value.
+Using the updateContact method with the phone_pro field set silently fails and blanks the value.
 Didn't bissect but I believe 3.6 and maybe 3.5 are also affected.

État

 Détails
Submitted by:  Raphaël Doursenaud (rdoursenaud) Submitted on:  18/11/2014 11:55
Last Modified On:  18/11/2014 11:55
Didn't bissect but I believe 3.6 and maybe 3.5 are also affected.
Step to reproduce bug:
Detected in version:  develop Category:  Module: WebServices
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Etat
Resolution:  Aucun