dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1624] When you sell something via POS margin i

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1624] When you sell something via POS margin is not calculated
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 23:44:33 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

When you sell something via POS margin is not calculated

Latest modifications

I was thinking of adding a default supplier price as a default cost price in commande class addline method. A POS user does not worry about suppliers.
I also made an external module which has the same problem as the core POS module, so it's better to solve this bug in a core class (not the POS module), so it's solved for any external module which creates orders.
Default supplier should be the one with the minimum price, what do you think?

Regards,
Francis

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Last Modified On:  2014-10-29 23:19 Submitted by:  Ignacio (nach)
Submitted on:  2014-10-29 23:19
Description:  If you sell something via POS, the margin is not correctly calculated as POS doesnot pass the real cost to the invoice, the that will be shown in the invoice will be 0 or the sell price. No real margin calculate.
Step to reproduce bug:  1) Activate margin module.
2) create an article with a cost and sell price.
3) Sell it via POS
4) Check the invoice margin will not be accuarate.

If you sell it via normal invoice it will calcula the margin without proble
Detected in version:  3.6.1 Category:  Module: Point Of Sales
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  None

Comments

Francis Appels 2014-11-16 23:44