dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #564] VAT rates should depend on VAT number cou

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #564] VAT rates should depend on VAT number country and not on address country
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 14:25:25 -0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

VAT rates should depend on VAT number country and not on address country

Latest modifications

I also believe that this is in some way wrong. If they have a head office in Luxembourg they should have also the VAT number from Luxembourg. I also suppose that if they issue an invoice from Belgium they have an address in Belgium.

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Last Modified On:  2014-03-01 15:05 Submitted by:  Laurent Léonard (open-minds)
Submitted on:  2012-10-02 07:16

Indeed some suppliers use a local VAT number to establish an invoice. For example, Amazon EU has its head office in Luxembourg but establish invoices with a belgian VAT number to sale products to belgian customers.
Step to reproduce bug:
Detected in version:  3.2.1 Category:  Module: Supplier Invoice
Severity:  2 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  Remind

Comments

Sasa Ostrouska 2014-11-16 14:25
I also believe that this is in some way wrong. If they have a head office in Luxembourg they should have also the VAT number from Luxembourg. I also suppose that if they issue an invoice from Belgium they have an address in Belgium.
Marcos GarcĂ­a 2014-03-01 15:05
I don't understand, If they sell you products with a Belgian VAT ID then you should create a Belgian Amazon Supplier, because Amazon EU Sarl has a luxembourg VAT ID
Laurent Destailleur 2014-03-01 11:57
Started to modify function get_default_tva to deal this.