dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1594] Intervention extrafield not following Do

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1594] Intervention extrafield not following Dolibarr style
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 03:39:48 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Intervention extrafield not following Dolibarr style

Latest modifications

A patch was submited by atm, and included into dev branch, that seems to make same thing than patch https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/pull/1918

If i am right, can we close the ticket ?
Changes:

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Last Modified On:  2014-09-23 17:32 Submitted by:  Marcos García (marcosgdf)
Submitted on:  2014-09-14 15:11
Step to reproduce bug:
Detected in version:  3.6.0 Category:  Core Problem
Severity:  3 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  None

Comments

Laurent Destailleur 2014-10-27 03:39
A patch was submited by atm, and included into dev branch, that seems to make same thing than patch https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/pull/1918

If i am right, can we close the ticket ?
Raphaël Doursenaud 2014-09-23 17:32
Proposed solution: https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/pull/1918