dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1583] A new install of dolibarr corrupted llx_

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1583] A new install of dolibarr corrupted llx_paiement_facture
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 14:01:09 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

A new install of dolibarr corrupted llx_paiement_facture

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted on:  2014-08-28 14:01 Last Modified On:  2014-08-28 14:01
Submitted by:  braito (braito)
Step to reproduce bug:  I noticed that after update some relations in the payments when missing.
I used a backup to try to reproduce the problem.
First I tough that the problem was the update, but not.
The problem is when you setup a dolibarr for the first time using a database that is already in use for dolibarr.

See the screenshots:
1º 3.6 fine
2º After delete conf.php an setup the database
Detected in version:  3.5.5 Category:  Core Problem
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  None

Answer now