dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1525] XSS in several values of third card

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1525] XSS in several values of third card
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 10:00:32 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

XSS in several values of third card

Dernières modifications

14/08/2014 10:00 (Europe/Paris)
The bug has been corrected inside GIT sources
(http://www.github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr).

So fix should be available with next stable release.
Changements :
  • Resolution:
AucunFixed

État

 Détails
Submitted by:  Marcos García (marcosgdf) Submitted on:  13/07/2014 19:09
Last Modified On:  27/07/2014 09:33
Step to reproduce bug:  Check screenshots.
Detected in version:  3.5.3 Category:  Module: Thirdparties
Severity:  7 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Etat
Resolution:  Fixed

Commentaires

Cedric GROSS 14/08/2014 10:00
The bug has been corrected inside GIT sources
(http://www.github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr).

So fix should be available with next stable release.
Cedric GROSS 27/07/2014 09:33
No, you're right Marcos.

Test are only done for script tag and some basic SQL injection. It's not enough.
For example use this value '<IFRAME SRC="" href="http://www.doliforge.com" target="_blank" target="_new">http://www.doliforge.com" <' (without single quote) in third-party name.
You will wipe out rest of third-party card and show doliforge home page.

And there are lot of other _expression_ which is not filtered.
Marcos García 26/07/2014 21:07
Didn't check it so much. I thought that because there's no htmlentities used all over Dolibarr's pages, it would be a posibility of XSS injection, but now I see that it is prevented in main.inc
Laurent Destailleur 26/07/2014 17:33
Can your provide more information ?
What do you mean with XSS into some values of thirdparty. Screnshot just show you edit value with d, so what's wrong ?