dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1488] PAYMENT_CUSTOMER_CREATE and PAYMENT_SUPP

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1488] PAYMENT_CUSTOMER_CREATE and PAYMENT_SUPPLIER_CREATE triggers do not show trigger error messages
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 20:06:26 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

PAYMENT_CUSTOMER_CREATE and PAYMENT_SUPPLIER_CREATE triggers do not show trigger error messages

Latest modifications

Changes:
  • Resolution:
NoneFixed

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  Marcos García (marcosgdf) Submitted on:  2014-06-12 08:16
Last Modified On:  2014-07-19 16:30
Step to reproduce bug:
Detected in version:  3.5.2 Category:  Core Problem
Severity:  3 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  Fixed

Comments

Laurent Destailleur 2014-07-19 16:30
There is a lot of error of trigger management.
Fixing them may take a lot of time because there is a lot of error like this.
Even if its's bug, it is a full family of bugs, all of them together in a maintenance branch is more risky than just on fix. For this reason i would prefer having this done into develop branch.
Marcos García 2014-07-16 14:26

I think eldy is the one that should decide it.

Cedric GROSS 2014-06-27 17:04
I saw that but is there a big need to patch it for 3.5 ?
It's also working in 3.6 beta.
Marcos García 2014-06-27 16:43
Bug report is for 3.5 not for develop
Cedric GROSS 2014-06-27 15:27