dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1467] Editing thirdparty card does not transla

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1467] Editing thirdparty card does not translate Professional ID
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 18:32:11 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Editing thirdparty card does not translate Professional ID

Latest modifications

It is not the expected behaviour because it changes from one to another.

How can I know that ID 1 is CIF/NIF?
Changes:
  • Resolution:
InvalidNone

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  Marcos García (marcosgdf) Submitted on:  2014-06-12 07:02
Last Modified On:  2014-06-14 11:22
Step to reproduce bug:
Detected in version:  3.5.2 Category:  Module: Thirdparties
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  None

Comments

Marcos GarcĂ­a 2014-06-14 18:32
It is not the expected behaviour because it changes from one to another.

How can I know that ID 1 is CIF/NIF?
Maxime Kohlhaas 2014-06-14 11:22
I guess this is expected behaviour. Professioal ids are related to the country selected. If no country is selected, there's no way to know what kind of ids we expect.