dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1390] Supplier ref of products not stored/visi

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1390] Supplier ref of products not stored/visible onto invoices
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 20:44:06 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Supplier ref of products not stored/visible onto invoices

Latest modifications

Very strange behaviour.
I close as suggested.
Please, if you find a different way to reproduce or another clue, reopen the ticket.
Changes:
  • Assigned to:
NoneLaurent Destailleur (eldy)
  • Resolution:
NoneWont Fix

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Last Modified On:  2014-05-25 08:38 Submitted by:  Andriolo Hubert (hubz)
Submitted on:  2014-05-13 20:04
Description:  OK, you will find it really strange but I think in these words, there is something maybe one letter or chain of characters that makes the pdf generation buggy (some of the supplier's references disappear sometimes)

Step to reproduce bug:  Paste this in a public note of supplier order, but activate the source code :
&nbsp;</div>

and see if the supplier references still appear on evry product.

Detected in version:  3.5.2 Category:  Module: WYSIWYG Editor
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  Wont Fix

Comments

Laurent Destailleur 2014-05-29 20:44
Very strange behaviour.
I close as suggested.
Please, if you find a different way to reproduce or another clue, reopen the ticket.
Andriolo Hubert 2014-05-25 08:38
Hello Eldy, thank you for correcting but you misunderstood :

Supplier ref of products not stored/visible onto invoices : No no no !!! I Meant exactly :
Supplier's ref of product are sometimes not visible on supplier's orders lines when a public note with special formatting is entered (that's why I gave the public note to paste).
I was pasting the note above, it made disappera some suppliers ref of products. But if I enter another note, with a "classic" formatting, the problem disappear.

As it is not reproductible on demo. Please close the bug and set unsolved, if I found a better way to explain or an exemple not suffering any exception I will post in this topic again ;)
Laurent Destailleur 2014-05-25 04:16
I think difference come from the fact the line was created coming from an order line or filled manually directly on the invoice.
It seems field ref and label are never filed in code of 3.5. They are not supported into function addline and updateline. So they are not stored and not returned.
Marcos García 2014-05-23 11:27
Yeah, it is normal because it was a "free" line.

I have tested it another time with more products but as you can see in the attached screenshot, there's no problem...

I will leave the bug open so that maybe some developer finds the clue to fix your problem.
Andriolo Hubert 2014-05-23 09:42
Thanks you so much Marcos for taking time, and sorry for the lack of details on the problem...

On your screenshot, for your reference "e" there is no Ref producto Proveedor, is it normal ?

I can't unfotunately reproduce it on demo... sorry it doesn't behave te same way.

Look at my screenshot, it is real. If it gives you the soltuion, please solve it.

But if you have no clue, don't lose your precious time.
it's not that long to change just "what's written" in the public note and filnally get supplier ref working.
Marcos García 2014-05-23 02:52
Can't reproduce it... check attached screenshot. Can you please attach you screenshot?
Andriolo Hubert 2014-05-21 18:50
So strange no one tested it yet.

Just copy and paste this and you'll see from time to time Suppliers refs are disappearing.

it be caused by what ?