dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1405] Rouget PDF expedition incorrect when two

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1405] Rouget PDF expedition incorrect when two expeditions under the same commande
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 13:40:24 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Rouget PDF expedition incorrect when two expeditions under the same commande

Latest modifications

Right, good work!

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  Javier J. Tallón Guerri (javitallon) Submitted on:  2014-05-21 12:19
Last Modified On:  2014-05-23 11:42
Step to reproduce bug:  Create a commande with 4 lines. Put two lines in the first expedition and create a second one with the other two expeditions. The first PDF is ok but the second one is malformed.
Detected in version:  3.5.0 Category:  Module: Shipments
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  Fixed

Comments

Javier J. Tallón Guerri 2014-05-23 13:40
Right, good work!
Marcos García 2014-05-23 11:42
The bug has been corrected. Pull request send inside GIT sources
(http://www.github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr) and waiting to merge
into develop branch.
Marcos García 2014-05-23 11:31
Would you mind checking the attached screenshot to know if this is what are you talking about?
Javier J. Tallón Guerri 2014-05-23 09:50
Ok, I have investigated further and you also need to set in the second shipment a track number but without specifying the shipment method...
Marcos García 2014-05-23 02:14
I'm sorry but I can't reproduce... Maybe I don't get why are you trying to explain... Both PDF contain the same information except the Ref of the expedition. What I did was:

1. Create a customer order
2. Add 4 lines with description "A"
3. Send 2 lines
4. Download generated PDF
6. Send 2 lines
7. Download generated PDF

Can you please give me a clue to debug it?