dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1408] logo non uploadé!

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1408] logo non uploadé!
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 01:45:33 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

logo non uploadé!

Latest modifications

I don't have any problem modifying the logo. If you think it is a permissions problem then you may go to the community forum to get support.

I close the bug because it is not a problem with the code but with your installation.
Changes:
  • Resolution:
NoneWorks for me

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Last Modified On:  2014-05-22 18:18 Submitted by:  Toàn VO (tvo)
Submitted on:  2014-05-22 18:18

la modification du logo ne marche. un problème de chemin je pense du répertoire tmp.

Version: 3.5.2
Serveur: Apache
PHP: 5.4.4-14+deb7u8
Resolution:  Works for me