dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1308] Stock movements on a product with batch

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1308] Stock movements on a product with batch
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 19:26:40 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Stock movements on a product with batch

Latest modifications

Category ProductBatch was added and user kreizit is now into list to assign a bug.

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  Andriolo Hubert (hubz) Submitted on:  2014-03-22 16:35
Last Modified On:  2014-05-11 19:16
dolibarr/product/stock/mouvement.php?idproduct=1810

and message is :
Fatal error: Class 'ExpeditionLigneBatch' not found in C:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\expedition\class\expedition.class.php on line 1113
Step to reproduce bug:  Wouuld be good to create in doliforge a dedicated (even of for themoment it is a experimental module) a Module : Product Batch section to report bugs, no ?

We cannot assign bus to Kreiz-IT (Cedric ?)
Detected in version:  develop Category:  Module: Product Batch
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  None

Comments

Laurent Destailleur 2014-05-11 19:26
Category ProductBatch was added and user kreizit is now into list to assign a bug.
Cedric GROSS 2014-04-19 13:50
I'm still unable to reproduce bug.
What is your version of apache and PHP ?
Andriolo Hubert 2014-04-19 12:21
Maybe to be able to activate it on a demo instance would be a good idea ?
Someone has a demo, where it is possible to show the error ?

Or maybe, Cédric you found the bug ?
Andriolo Hubert 2014-03-22 17:46
I just downloaded zip version of develop this morning and testing since 3 hours, maybe I'm somewhere wrong I'll try with a clean demo maybe. I send you a screenshot by mail ?
Cedric GROSS 2014-03-22 17:43
Strange error. Are you sure that you test with lastest -HEAD version ?
I can't reproduce.
Andriolo Hubert 2014-03-22 16:37
More precisely : the product should be manage with batch AND have already a movement with a batch number or DLC