dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1349] AJAX contact selector does not work fine

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1349] AJAX contact selector does not work fine in Project card
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 13:17:02 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

AJAX contact selector does not work fine in Project card

Latest modifications

Tested again and the problem still appears.

In the JS console I see a warning with:

Attr.specified is deprecated. Its value is always true. jquery-latest.min.js:2

I've recorded a video so you can see the problem https://www.dropbox.com/s/54ftlbtnklsg8c9/Sin%20t%C3%ADtulo.mov

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  Marcos García (marcosgdf) Submitted on:  2014-04-16 14:08
Last Modified On:  2014-05-07 20:22

I've got 2 thirds:
- Client A: no contacts
- Client B: 1 contact.

If I choose Client A, "add" button is disabled but contact selector does not change.
If I choose Client B, "add" button is enabled but contact selector does not change.
Step to reproduce bug:
Detected in version:  3.4.2 Category:  Module: Projects
Severity:  6 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  None

Comments

Marcos García 2014-05-10 13:17
Tested again and the problem still appears.

In the JS console I see a warning with:

Attr.specified is deprecated. Its value is always true. jquery-latest.min.js:2

I've recorded a video so you can see the problem https://www.dropbox.com/s/54ftlbtnklsg8c9/Sin%20t%C3%ADtulo.mov
Laurent Destailleur 2014-05-07 20:22
You use same browser ?
You probably have a _javascript_ error with your local installation.
Are you able to read the "console javascrit" to see if you have any error on your local install ?
Marcos García 2014-04-28 16:00
I am not able to reproduce in demo.dolibarr.org but I was able to reproduce it in my fresh-made local installation...

Shall I record you a video?
Laurent Destailleur 2014-04-26 21:55
I can't reproduce. Can you reproduce on demo.dolibarr.org ?