Stock movements on a product with batch
|Last Modified On: ||19/04/2014 12:21|| ||Submitted by: ||Andriolo Hubert (hubz)
|Submitted on: ||22/03/2014 16:35||
|Summary: ||Stock movements on a product with batch
|Description: ||Go on stock movement's tab of a product with batch activated, try to display detailled list of stock's movements :
and message is :
Fatal error: Class 'ExpeditionLigneBatch' not found in C:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\expedition\class\expedition.class.php on line 1113
|Step to reproduce bug: ||Wouuld be good to create in doliforge a dedicated (even of for themoment it is a experimental module) a Module : Product Batch section to report bugs, no ?
We cannot assign bus to Kreiz-IT (Cedric ?)
|Detected in version: ||develop|| ||Category: ||Module: Stocks
|Severity: ||5 - Major|| ||OS Type/Version: ||
|PHP version: || ||Database type and version: ||
|Status: ||Open|| ||Assigned to: ||Aucun
|Resolution: ||Aucun|| |
- Cedric GROSS 19/04/2014 13:50
- I'm still unable to reproduce bug.
What is your version of apache and PHP ?
- Andriolo Hubert 19/04/2014 12:21
- Maybe to be able to activate it on a demo instance would be a good idea ?
Someone has a demo, where it is possible to show the error ?
Or maybe, Cédric you found the bug ?
- Andriolo Hubert 22/03/2014 17:46
- I just downloaded zip version of develop this morning and testing since 3 hours, maybe I'm somewhere wrong I'll try with a clean demo maybe. I send you a screenshot by mail ?
- Cedric GROSS 22/03/2014 17:43
- Strange error. Are you sure that you test with lastest -HEAD version ?
I can't reproduce.
- Andriolo Hubert 22/03/2014 16:37
- More precisely : the product should be manage with batch AND have already a movement with a batch number or DLC