dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1254] Error when using "Enter" on qty input bo

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1254] Error when using "Enter" on qty input box of a product
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 17:37:45 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Error when using "Enter" on qty input box of a product

Latest modifications

I can reproduce. i will push a fix soon...
Changes:
  • Assigned to:
NoneLaurent Destailleur (eldy)
  • Resolution:
NoneFixed

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Last Modified On:  2014-02-23 20:13 Submitted by:  Andriolo Hubert (hubz)
Submitted on:  2014-02-23 20:12
Description:  Before 3.5 i was possible to press enter when entering a qty after the seach box of a product. Now it displays an error as if we would have entered NO DATE in the FREE PRODUCT FORM
Step to reproduce bug:  Create a customer or suppplier order, search a product, select it with mouse, select qty input box, put a number and press enter.

Can you reproduce the error generated ?
Detected in version:  3.5.0 Category:  Module: Customer Orders
Severity:  7 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  Fixed

Comments

Laurent Destailleur 2014-02-24 17:37
I can reproduce. i will push a fix soon...
Andriolo Hubert 2014-02-23 20:13
screenshot of the bug box https://imageshack.com/i/14mtpfp