dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1250] "Supplier Ref. product" sidebar search b

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1250] "Supplier Ref. product" sidebar search box does not work
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 17:32:40 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

"Supplier Ref. product" sidebar search box does not work

Latest modifications

The bug has been corrected inside GIT sources
(http://www.github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr).

So fix should be available with next stable release.
Changes:
  • Assigned to:
NoneLaurent Destailleur (eldy)
  • Resolution:
NoneFixed

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  Marcos García (marcosgdf) Submitted on:  2014-02-16 04:17
Last Modified On:  2014-02-16 04:17
Description:  If we type something into ref.product, it won't search for products with the supplied "supplier ref.product" unless we hit search on the 2nd page.

Reported by a dolibarr.es forum user:http://www.dolibarr.es/index.php/foro/7-bugs-versiones-estables/4284-problema-con-panel-ref-producto-proveedor#4394
Step to reproduce bug:  1. Enable suppliers and products modules
2. Enable supplier ref.product sidebar search
3. Create a supplier, a product [...]
4. Search for a product with supplier ref.product
5. See nothing appears unless you hit enter in the new page
Detected in version:  3.5.0 Category:  Module: Products-Services
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  Fixed

Comments

Laurent Destailleur 2014-02-17 17:32