dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #520] Product statistics and detailed lists are

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #520] Product statistics and detailed lists are wrong
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 15:27:15 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Product statistics and detailed lists are wrong

Latest modifications

Changes:
  • Resolution:
Works for meNone

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Last Modified On:  2013-11-28 14:23 Submitted by:  Raphaël Doursenaud (rdoursenaud)
Submitted on:  2012-08-22 16:24
I just imported 75 items in my product base and the statistics has very low numbers on each line and a total of 6.
Yet every product and service FWIW is accessible and works…

Clicking on the links of each line presents a detailed list where the items are again weird. The count doesn't correspond neither is the sell/buy status.

Looks like a bad SQL request to me…
Step to reproduce bug:
Detected in version:  3.4.0 Category:  Other
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:  Debian Squeeze
PHP version:  5.3.16 Database type and version:  MySQL 5.5.27
 Status
Resolution:  None

Comments

Raphaël Doursenaud 2013-11-28 14:23
Still valid here.
It just occured to me you might not be looking at the same thing.
The defect I reported is on the htdocs/product/index.php page when accessed from the Products/Services toolbar button.
This is the "Statistics" table just under the "Search" and left to the "Last 15 recorded products".
Laurent Destailleur 2013-09-18 16:51
The page show product by "popularity", so by proposal that includes product.
Only products included into at leat one proposal is visible.
Can you check product you miss, are included into at least on proposal.
Raphaël Doursenaud 2013-09-18 15:34
Yes, absolutely !
Laurent Destailleur 2013-09-17 21:05
Is this bug still true ?
Raphaël Doursenaud 2012-08-27 17:11
Been able to reproduce on demo :
http://demo.dolibarr.fr/product/index.php?mainmenu=products&leftmenu=

See how the "Produits en vente _ou_ en achat" still displays 5 whereas there is in fact 6 (or more if someone created more) !