dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1183] External users with "List products" perm

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1183] External users with "List products" permission does not list products
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 07:26:09 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

External users with "List products" permission does not list products

Latest modifications

Oh. Didn't read the alert. Is that rule because of anything in special?

I used the product search box to access the product area.

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  Marcos García (marcosgdf) Submitted on:  2013-12-08 20:01
Last Modified On:  2013-12-17 00:10
Description:  I've added a contact for a third and then created an user for it. I've logged with the created user and it can't list products but it does have permission for it.
Step to reproduce bug:
Detected in version:  3.4.1 Category:  Module: Products-Services
Severity:  8 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  None

Comments

Marcos GarcĂ­a 2014-01-06 07:26
Oh. Didn't read the alert. Is that rule because of anything in special?

I used the product search box to access the product area.
Laurent Destailleur 2013-12-17 00:10
Do you have also problem with 3.5 ?

With 3.5.0, there is a rule for external users: only following modules are opened to external users (whatever are permission of such users): Third parties, Invoices, Customer Orders, Users & groups, Contracts, Agenda, Suppliers, Projects, Interventions, Shipments

So user should not have permission on products. Can you tell me which path user used to open a product ?