dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #805] Totals doesn't take cancelled invoices st

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #805] Totals doesn't take cancelled invoices state
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 14:03:17 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Totals doesn't take cancelled invoices state

Latest modifications

Is this bug still true with last stable (3.4.1) ?
Can i close ticket ?

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Last Modified On:  2013-09-26 09:43 Submitted by:  Andriolo Hubert (hubz)
Submitted on:  2013-04-07 19:48
/compta/facture/list.php?search_sale=&search_user=-1&search_ref=&month=02&year=2013&search_societe=&search_montant_ht=&search_montant_ttc=&button_search.x=13&button_search.y=7&button_search=Rechercher

Will it be a common behaviour of Dolibarr on other screens ?
For accounting, it could be really touchy to have this kind of "cancelled invoices" in the turnover.
Step to reproduce bug:  If you have cancelled invoices in february 2013 :
/compta/facture/list.php?search_sale=&search_user=-1&search_ref=&month=02&year=2013&search_societe=&search_montant_ht=&search_montant_ttc=&button_search.x=13&button_search.y=7&button_search=Rechercher

Select lines, paste it in notepad and then in Calc spreadsheet, and do the totals, then remove the cancelled amounts... it differs ;)
Detected in version:  3.3.0 Category:  Module: Customer Invoices
Severity:  4 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  None

Comments

Laurent Destailleur 2013-11-28 14:03
Is this bug still true with last stable (3.4.1) ?
Can i close ticket ?
Andriolo Hubert 2013-09-26 09:43
The bug should be fixed into last stable version.
You can download last stable version onto
http://www.dolibarr.org/downloads/
Andriolo Hubert 2013-05-13 09:33
HEllo FH, sorry i didn't see recently your answer.

A filter on top would be good... but (Hello) Eldy noticed the total is in fact correct on accountancy - Report - Chiffre d'Affaires :)

Working filters on this screen would be much more convenient : /compta/stats/casoc.php

Filetrs are lost when try to reorder ascendind/descending (should I create another bug ?)

Thanks to you both.
Laurent Destailleur 2013-05-12 16:33
In most cases, what we want is total of invoices we did (even if we canceled it because customer did not payed it).
For accountancy, it is better to use the report into menu accountancy - report - sells journal.
But a filter on invoice status (and adding a line "not canceled") may be a solution to have both.
HENRY Florian 2013-05-02 14:16
Hello Hubert, Was it the case in previous versin of Dolibarr ?
Should we put a filter on the top to remove cancel of unpaid invoice for this sumamry view ?