dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1079] External users can't access projects eve

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1079] External users can't access projects even if it is a contact
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 13:45:30 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

External users can't access projects even if it is a contact

Latest modifications

Changes:
  • Resolution:
NoneWorks for me

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Last Modified On:  2013-11-28 13:45 Submitted by:  Marcos García (marcosgdf)
Submitted on:  2013-09-29 00:33
Description:  If I create a project linked to a third. I create a contact in that third and create an account for it. Then I link the contact to the project so that it has access to it.

Now I validate the project and log in as the contact but I can't see any project in the page..

Reported by a Dolibarr.es forum user: http://www.dolibarr.es/index.php/foro/7-bugs-versiones-estables/3102-contactos-en-projectos-v332

It does also happen in 3.4.
Step to reproduce bug:
Detected in version:  3.3.4 Category:  Module: Projects
Severity:  7 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  Works for me

Comments

Laurent Destailleur 2013-11-28 13:45
Permissions are done on user.
Adding contact is just an information.
To have user seing the project, you must link the "user" of contact and not only the contact.
Can you check this ?