dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1125] Negative lines cannot be added in custom

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1125] Negative lines cannot be added in customer invoices
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 19:08:55 +0100

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Negative lines cannot be added in customer invoices

Dernières modifications

19/11/2013 19:08 (Europe/Paris)
negative line and reduction (which could be a precentage) is quite different, no ?
but you can do as you wish, as you found a workaround ;)
senseless needs you to review the code of validation rules :)

État

 Détails
Submitted by:  Laurent Léonard (open-minds) Submitted on:  31/10/2013 10:53
Last Modified On:  19/11/2013 19:04
Description:  Since Dolibarr version 3.3.0, it is no more possible to add lines with a negative unit price or a negative quantity to customer invoices, but it is possible to create a positive line and modify it to have a negative unit price or quantity.

This issue can be solved by modifying the conditions for new lines in the file "htdocs/compta/facture.php" at lines 1137 (unit price) and 1153 (quantity).
Step to reproduce bug:  - Create a new invoice.
- Try to add a line with a negative unit price, the line is not added and the following error message is displayed: "Field 'Unit price (net)' is required".
- Try to add a line with a negative quantity, the line is not added with no error message.
Version:  develop Category:  Module: Customer Invoices
Severity:  2 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Etat
Resolution:  Aucun

Commentaires

Andriolo Hubert 19/11/2013 19:08
negative line and reduction (which could be a precentage) is quite different, no ?
but you can do as you wish, as you found a workaround ;)
senseless needs you to review the code of validation rules :)
Laurent Léonard 19/11/2013 19:04
I do not see what is illegal in making a reduction in an invoice... And it is possible to do it in a commercial proposal and even in an invoice if we create the line with positive values and then we modify it. Having different validation rules for new lines and when we modify it is totally senseless.
Andriolo Hubert 19/11/2013 18:45
Normally, Eldy said it has to be a "credit note" to be created, because it is not legal to do this way in french accounting...
but when the customer sends back products, it is not possible to create a credit order note to papulate the stocks again, when the products are sent back ... one more bug or Task !