dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #915] core dir of external modules must be into

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #915] core dir of external modules must be into dir of module
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 03:17:11 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

core dir of external modules must be into dir of module

Anonymous user
2013-10-20 03:17
My mom tells me to lay on my side in the tube. Hell I might fall asleep doing that . Water feelin to damn good - led high bay http://www.fledlights.com/led_industrial_highbay_light

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  netfab (netfab) Submitted on:  2013-05-28 17:17
Last Modified On:  2013-06-04 00:34
Description:  Dans la version 3.3.1 de dolibarr, aucun module externe normalisé ne peut utiliser la fonction show_documents() de la classe FormFile (core/class/html.formfile.class.php).

Ce commit devrait être backporté vers la version 3.3.1 :
https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/commit/f194ee5363329b37541ed30098acdbf5832fe333

Voici le message d'erreur que j'obtiens actuellement :

Dolibarr a détecté une erreur technique.
Voici les informations qui pourront aider au diagnostic:
(...)
Message: Bad value for modulepart
-1
Step to reproduce bug:  We should backport fix, but we know that it will also bring regression problems with 3.3.* for old modules.
So we prefer to says that feature is not possible into 3.3.1 and fix only with 3.4.
Version:  3.3.1 Category:  Other
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  None

Comments

led high bay 2013-10-20 03:17