dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1082] Not able to link a supplier order to a p

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1082] Not able to link a supplier order to a project
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 01:32:12 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Not able to link a supplier order to a project

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  Marcos García (marcosgdf) Submitted on:  2013-09-29 01:32
Last Modified On:  2013-09-29 01:32
Description:  If I create (and accept) a supplier order and then I go to a project and try to link the order to it, nothing appears, so I am not able to link it...
Step to reproduce bug:
Version:  3.4.0 Category:  Module: Projects
Severity:  7 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  None

Answer now