dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #79] chinese translation in products

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #79] chinese translation in products
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 21:03:16 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

chinese translation in products

Latest modifications

Bug can't be reproduced on last develop version or may be
obsolete because of changes, so we suppose it was silently fixed.
Because of this, we close the request.
Changes:
  • Category:
NoneCore Problem

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  Régis Houssin (hregis) Submitted on:  2011-09-17 00:00
Last Modified On:  2011-10-17 19:39

the translated text (label or description) is not shown in the PDF for supplier order (maybe same issue for other PDF documents...)

Step to reproduce bug:
Version:  3.1.0 Category:  Core Problem
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  Remind

Comments

Laurent Destailleur 2013-09-17 21:03
Bug can't be reproduced on last develop version or may be
obsolete because of changes, so we suppose it was silently fixed.
Because of this, we close the request.
Régis Houssin 2011-09-18 09:00
Do you have a default language that is not chinese and you generated PDF into chinese using the multilang combo box feature set to chineses ?
And when you choose antoher language label is visible, and not when you choose chinese ? What about other part of PDF ?