dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1033] SUPPLIER REF disappeared

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1033] SUPPLIER REF disappeared
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 18:49:07 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

SUPPLIER REF disappeared

Latest modifications

Fixed for next minor version 3.4.1.
We recess the severity from 9 to 7 because this not blocking or crashes Dolibarr.
Changes:
  • Severity:
9 - Blocking - Critical7
  • Assigned to:
NoneJuanjo Menent (simnandez)
  • Resolution:
NoneFixed

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  Andriolo Hubert (hubz) Submitted on:  2013-08-12 11:23
Last Modified On:  2013-08-12 11:23
Step to reproduce bug:  Create a supplier order with products inside, generate PDF, supplier REF is not there !
Version:  3.4.0 Category:  Module: Supplier Order
Severity:  7 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  Fixed

Comments

Juanjo Menent 2013-08-12 18:49