dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1013] CONTACT DELIVERY LOST ON FICHE RECEPTION

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1013] CONTACT DELIVERY LOST ON FICHE RECEPTION
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 23:33:03 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

CONTACT DELIVERY LOST ON FICHE RECEPTION

Latest modifications

I can't reproduce (nor pb of contact, nor ref customer that disappeared).
I upgraded demo with 3.4 stable, so can you reproduce the problem on demo.dolibarr.org and provide url that show problem for both of them ?

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Last Modified On:  2013-08-06 22:18 Submitted by:  Andriolo Hubert (hubz)
Submitted on:  2013-07-31 18:15

When implementing a contact of delivery on an order, it is OK on "fiche expédition" /expedition/fiche.php (so for me it is useful as a pick-list)

But on the "fiche réception" /livraison/fiche.php (what my clients receive (useful for me as a proof of delivery if they sign and gives it to me back when delivering myself, and also to check what should be delivered and where)
The contact concerning the delivery is "lost" and it is the Third's Address which is called.
Step to reproduce bug:  Creat an order on a third with 1 contact (different addresses)
Put this contact as the delivery person (with still different adresses of course)
send the products and check the pdf on :
/expedition/fiche.php

create the delivery receipt and check the PDF on :
/livraison/fiche.php

the names should be different.
Version:  3.4.0 Category:  Module: Customer Orders
Severity:  7 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  None

Comments

Laurent Destailleur 2013-08-06 23:33
I can't reproduce (nor pb of contact, nor ref customer that disappeared).
I upgraded demo with 3.4 stable, so can you reproduce the problem on demo.dolibarr.org and provide url that show problem for both of them ?
Andriolo Hubert 2013-08-06 22:17
Réf. client DISAPPEARED IN 3.4 ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT
THIS THE REFERENCE THE CUSTOMER GIVES ME EACH TIME HE MAKES AN ORDER, AND FOR HIM TO VALIDATE THE DELIVERY... HE NEEDS IT

Do I Have to create another bug, or it could stay on the same topic ?
Andriolo Hubert 2013-08-06 10:38
Yes, the Third's Name is by default on the BL

If think there are 2 solutions :
- Create a contact for delivery (the logistics man) the one who signs the B.L. (Delivery receipt)
(because the 1st one is like a pick-up list, for the person who ordered and buys the product, like this he can know what is missing on ther Order he made)
- Or correct the bug and make Dolibarr aware of the contact "delivery" on the delivery receipt. So contact names on the pick-list and on the delivery will be the same, and written on both documents.

What do you think ?

Thanks,
Laurent Destailleur 2013-08-06 10:29
Does this bug still present with 3.4.0 release ?