dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1013] CONTACT DELIVERY LOST ON FICHE RECEPTION

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1013] CONTACT DELIVERY LOST ON FICHE RECEPTION
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 18:15:46 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

CONTACT DELIVERY LOST ON FICHE RECEPTION

État

 Détails
Last Modified On:  31/07/2013 18:15 Submitted by:  Andriolo Hubert (hubz)
Submitted on:  31/07/2013 18:15

When implementing a contact of delivery on an order, it is OK on "fiche expédition" /expedition/fiche.php (so for me it is useful as a pick-list)

But on the "fiche réception" /livraison/fiche.php (what my clients receive (useful for me as a proof of delivery if they sign and gives it to me back when delivering myself, and also to check what should be delivered and where)
The contact concerning the delivery is "lost" and it is the Third's Address which is called.
Step to reproduce bug:  Creat an order on a third with 1 contact (different addresses)
Put this contact as the delivery person (with still different adresses of course)
send the products and check the pdf on :
/expedition/fiche.php

create the delivery receipt and check the PDF on :
/livraison/fiche.php

the names should be different.
Version:  3.3.0 Category:  Module: Customer Orders
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Etat
Resolution:  Aucun