dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #939] MySQL error when creating decimal invoice

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #939] MySQL error when creating decimal invoice line extra field
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 14:59:04 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

MySQL error when creating decimal invoice line extra field

Dernières modifications

13/06/2013 14:59 (Europe/Paris)
MArcos, I cannot reproduce the bug. What is your MySQL version ?

État

 Détails
Submitted by:  Marcos García (marcosgdf) Submitted on:  12/06/2013 23:18
Last Modified On:  13/06/2013 06:18
Description:  You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'dec double(24,8) NULL' at line 1
Step to reproduce bug:
Version:  develop Category:  Module: Customer Invoices
Severity:  6 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Etat
Resolution:  Aucun

Commentaires

HENRY Florian 13/06/2013 14:59
MArcos, I cannot reproduce the bug. What is your MySQL version ?
HENRY Florian 13/06/2013 06:18
I 've develop this on a custom 3.3 (where it works fine with a decimal and a select form table extrafields). I may forget some things into my manaul merge. I'll check that.