dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #775] Issue : Generate Chinese PDF

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #775] Issue : Generate Chinese PDF
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 17:56:28 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Issue : Generate Chinese PDF

Latest modifications

The bug has been corrected inside GIT sources
(http://www.github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr).

So fix should be available with next stable release.
Changes:
  • Version:
3.3.13.3.2

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Last Modified On:  2013-06-08 16:26 Submitted by:  Lemonnier (sunchyny)
Submitted on:  2013-03-26 04:24
There is an issue on the last version V 3.3.1.

I installed this version on my computer and I
1. Activate mulitlanguage
2. Create a Command in chinese
3. Generate a PDF in Chinese for this command (Einstien model)

Chinese can be displayed correctly on PDF, but not in the right place. Chinese font and numbers are out of the field. Please check the attachment.

I did the same test with the version 3.3.0 -> same problem
I did the same test with the version 3.2.3 -> it's ok

You can check French Forum:
http://www.dolibarr.fr/forum/527-bugs-sur-la-version-stable-courante/40232-probleme-montant-apres-generation-pdf-chinois
Or English Forum
http://www.dolibarr.org/forum/12-howto--help/22399-chinese-font-support-in-pdf

I could give you my dolibarr on line login if you want to use my chinese command.

Thanks you for your help.
Step to reproduce bug:  1. Activate mulitlanguage
2. Create a Command in chinese
3. Generate a PDF in Chinese for this command (Einstien model)

I could give you my dolibarr on line login if you want to use my chinese command.
Version:  3.3.2 Category:  Other
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:  WIN XP Pro 2002 sp2
PHP version:  PHP/5.3.0 Database type and version:  MySQL5.0.45-community-nt
 Status
Resolution:  Fixed

Comments

Laurent Destailleur 2013-06-10 17:56
The bug has been corrected inside GIT sources
(http://www.github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr).

So fix should be available with next stable release.
Laurent Destailleur 2013-06-08 15:27
Bug appears with TCPDF 5.9.187.
We must change into tcpdf.php file
// initialize subsetchars
$subsetchars = array();

with
// initialize subsetchars
$subsetchars = array_fill(0, 256, true);
HENRY Florian 2013-04-19 07:42
étât des lieux:
. Dolibarr 3.2.3 : version TCPDF = 5.9.098
. Dolibarr 3.3.1 : version TCPDF = 5.9.200
. version TCPDF courante = 6.0.010

solution:
In Dolibarr 3.3.1, replace the file ...\includes\tcpdf\tcpdf.php by tcpdf.php of version TCPDF 5.9.098.

And also use cid0cs as base font in file main.lang zh-CN instead of stsongstdlight witch is bug on some chinise caraters.

For those who use Traditionnal chinese (in fact only in Honk-Kong), use cid0ct as base font.