dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #919] SQL error in product/stock/product.php

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #919] SQL error in product/stock/product.php
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 18:07:54 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

SQL error in product/stock/product.php

Latest modifications

Hi Cédric.

I can't reproduce the problem... If I don't enter unit price it is set as 0.00.... I've checked the code and the unit price input is validated before saving to the database...

Can you please refresh your installation and check if it is still happening? Files affected also don't show recent changes so I don't know...

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Last Modified On:  2013-05-30 15:06 Submitted by:  Cédric Salvador (csalvador)
Submitted on:  2013-05-30 15:04
Step to reproduce bug:  In product/stock/product.php, try to modify the stock value.
Save without filling the unit price field.
Version:  3.4.0 Category:  Module: Stocks
Severity:  7 OS Type/Version:  Archlinux
PHP version:  5.4.15 Database type and version:  MySQL 5.5.30
 Status
Resolution:  None

Comments

Marcos García 2013-05-31 18:07
Hi Cédric.

I can't reproduce the problem... If I don't enter unit price it is set as 0.00.... I've checked the code and the unit price input is validated before saving to the database...

Can you please refresh your installation and check if it is still happening? Files affected also don't show recent changes so I don't know...
Cédric Salvador 2013-05-30 15:06
This bug is also in the Develop version