dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #912] Cannot create a de posit invoice / Imposs

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #912] Cannot create a de posit invoice / Impossible de créer une facture d 'acompte
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 13:23:59 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Cannot create a deposit invoice / Impossible de créer une facture d'acompte

Dernières modifications

27/05/2013 13:23 (Europe/Paris)
Ok thank you, I'll try to continue like that, and wait for the 3.4 version :)

État

 Détails
Submitted by:  Mathieu Muths (airelibre) Submitted on:  27/05/2013 11:19
Last Modified On:  27/05/2013 12:58

When I create a new order, and I want to create an invoice on that order, I can only select "Standard" or "replacement".

It works when I go to a third-party page and I click "Create invoice", but not when an invoice is linked to an order

Maybe the problem comes from the line 1913 in the file "htdocs/compta/facture.php" :

if (empty($origin))

When I revert it to if (!empty($origin))

it seems to work

Thank you
Step to reproduce bug:
Version:  3.3.1 Category:  Module: Customer Invoices
Severity:  7 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:  5.3 Database type and version:
 Etat
Resolution:  Aucun

Commentaires

Mathieu Muths 27/05/2013 13:23
Ok thank you, I'll try to continue like that, and wait for the 3.4 version :)
HENRY Florian 27/05/2013 12:58
Of course you can continue with your patch. But note I can't garanty you it will be out of side effect (I haven't check all possible side effect regarding all standard dolibarr modules). I've already check this code line when we look at the Task and bug in Doliforge on this subject. I've find the fix you've made, I've just decide to put something more clean in next version rather than change this.
Mathieu Muths 27/05/2013 12:53
Thank you Florian,

I understand that this function has to be improved, but can I continue with my fix until the 3.4 version is released ? Or is there another way to manage deposit invoice as easily as in the 3.2 version?

Thanks
HENRY Florian 27/05/2013 12:26
Hello Matthieu,

In 3.3, the deposit invoice management is not complete. Your fix effectivly works, but will not be merge into 3.3 branch. We prefer to use the 3.4 branch code to "reactivate" the normal workflow of deposit invoice like it was in 3.2.

Please read the comment on Doliforge task : [ task #640 ] Better deposit invoice management