dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #891] error add chargesociales to dictionary

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #891] error add chargesociales to dictionary
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 17:10:42 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

error add chargesociales to dictionary

Latest modifications

It works fine for me. Can you try it with a fresh installation? Develop branch is frequently updated.
Changes:

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  David A. G. (braito) Submitted on:  2013-05-08 15:29
Last Modified On:  2013-05-08 15:29
Petición último acceso a la base de datos erróneo: SELECT a.id as rowid, a.code as code, a.libelle AS libelle, a.accountancy_code as accountancy_code, a.deductible, p.code as country_code, p.libelle as country, a.fk_pays as country_id, a.active FROM llx_c_chargesociales AS a, llx_c_pays as p WHERE a.fk_pays=p.rowid and p.active=1 ORDER BY country ASC, code ASC, a.libelle ASC LIMIT 1001
Código devuelto último acceso a la base de datos erróneo: DB_ERROR_NOSUCHFIELD
Información sobre el último acceso a la base de datos erróneo: Unknown column 'a.accountancy_code' in 'field list'
Step to reproduce bug:
Version:  develop Category:  Module: Taxes
Severity:  4 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  None

Comments

Marcos García 2013-05-08 17:10
It works fine for me. Can you try it with a fresh installation? Develop branch is frequently updated.