dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #873] Problem with DOL_URL_ROOT with Nginx

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #873] Problem with DOL_URL_ROOT with Nginx
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 12:31:53 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Problem with DOL_URL_ROOT with Nginx

État

 Détails
Last Modified On:  03/05/2013 12:31 Submitted by:  Sébastien Maccagnoni-Munch (tiramiseb)
Submitted on:  03/05/2013 12:31
Description:  I've installed Dolibarr in a subpath on Nginx with FastCGI and PHP-FPM (migration from an Apache serveur with mod_php). With Apache + mod_php, I don't have this problem. I don't know why.

The problem seems to be in filefunc.inc.php, on line 161 :

if ($real_dolibarr_main_document_root == @realpath($pathroot.$concatpath)) // @ avoid warning when safe_mode is on.

- The first exploded path part is always an empty string, because SCRIPT_NAME starts with "/".
- $real_dolibarr_main_document_root is the path to the "htdocs" directory.
- $pathroot (defined as $_SERVER["DOCUMENT_ROOT"]) is the path to the directory where the script is executed, so $pathroot is the path to the "htdocs" directory.

At the first occurrence of the test on line 161, $concatpath = "" and $real_dolibarr_main_document_root = $pathroot ; this test is always true, whatever the real script path is.

To override this, I've changed line 161 :

if (!empty($tmppath) && $real_dolibarr_main_document_root == @realpath($pathroot.$concatpath)) // @ avoid warning when safe_mode is on.
Step to reproduce bug:  Install Dolibarr in a subpath on Nginx with FastCGI and PHP-FPM (migration from an Apache serveur with mod_php).
Version:  3.3.1 Category:  Other
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Etat
Resolution:  Aucun