dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #804] Not increasing stock when deleting an inv

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #804] Not increasing stock when deleting an invoice
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 17:15:23 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Not increasing stock when deleting an invoice

Dernières modifications

17/04/2013 17:15 (Europe/Paris)
Hello Marcos.
I don't think it a bug unless the stock was increase on invoice deletion in previous version.
Was it the case ?
Changements :
  • Assigned to:
AucunHENRY Florian (fhenry)

État

 Détails
Submitted by:  Marcos García (marcosgdf) Submitted on:  07/04/2013 19:43
Last Modified On:  07/04/2013 19:43 Dolibarr version:  3.3.1
PHP version:   Database type and version:
OS Type/Version:   Category:  Module Stock
Severity:  8
Description:  If we make an invoice with product A, product A stock is decreased, if we modify the invoice, product A stock is increased. But if we validate the invoice and then we delete the invoice, the stock is not increased
Step to reproduce bug:  1. Create product A
2. Create warehouse A1
3. Set a stock of 10 units of product A in warehouse A1
4. Create a client thirdparty
5. Make an invoice with 1 unit of product A
6. Validate it.
7. Check stock, it should be 9 units
8. Modify the invoice
9. Check stock, it should be 10 units
10. Validate it
11. Delete the invoice
12. Check stock, it should be 10 units but it is 9 units
 Etat
Resolution:  Aucun Assigned to:  HENRY Florian (fhenry)

Commentaires

HENRY Florian 17/04/2013 17:15