dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #807] Margins modules with orders2invoice does

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #807] Margins modules with orders2invoice does not respect cost price
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 23:27:47 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Margins modules with orders2invoice does not respect cost price

Snapshot

 Details
Last Modified On:  2013-04-07 23:27 Submitted by:  Marcos García (marcosgdf)
Submitted on:  2013-04-07 23:27 Dolibarr version:  3.3.1
PHP version:   Database type and version:
OS Type/Version:   Category:  Other
Severity:  6
Description:  If we have activated margins module and we try to invoice an order, the cost price is "lost". But it we invoice an order from the order card, then the cost price is not lost.
Step to reproduce bug:  1. Activate margins and customer orders module
2. Create a supplier
3. Create product A with price 5 € and cost price with previous supplier 1 €
4. Create a customer
5. Create a customer order with product A
6. Bill the order and you'll see total cost price = 1 in the table
7. Go to orders2invoice and bill the order
8. You'll see total cost price = 0
 Status
Resolution:  None Assigned to:  None

Answer now