dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #790] Spanish localtax RE not being correctly c

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #790] Spanish localtax RE not being correctly calculated
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 16:36:23 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Spanish localtax RE not being correctly calculated

Latest modifications

Changes:
  • Resolution:
NoneFixed
  • Assigned to:
NoneJuanjo Menent (simnandez)

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Last Modified On:  2013-03-31 15:22 Submitted by:  Marcos García (marcosgdf)
Submitted on:  2013-03-31 15:22 Dolibarr version:  3.3.1
PHP version:   Database type and version:
OS Type/Version:   Category:  Module Tax
Severity:  8

If I am one of those kind of people and want to register (for example) an invoice from their mobile phone operator, they do not pay RE. But if I buy socks for my shop, I have to pay RE.

This could be achieved by setting subject or not to RE in supplier cards, but this is not respected in 3.3.1
Step to reproduce bug:  1. Set spanish country and subject to RE
2. Create a new invoice supplier (check that RE=NO).
3. Add a new product/service
4. You'll see RE amount.
5. Set RE to YES
6. You'll see RE is correctly applied.
 Status
Resolution:  Fixed Assigned to:  Juanjo Menent (simnandez)