dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [bug #15446] installation pb and turnaround

From: anonymous
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [bug #15446] installation pb and turnaround
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 00:31:19 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: None
        Platform Version: GNU/Linux

Details:

i've got lot of pb installing dolibarr

All of that have been tested using alpha1, alpha2 and beta1 (as of
2006-01-14)

case 1
i created nothing (no user/no db) and gave my root passwd to the dolibarr
installer : it fails saynig it can't connect to the db. Indeed, although i
checked 'create db', it hasn't been created. The user has been created, with
permissions for everything on all DB (!).

case 2 : i created a empty db and the user with permissions on it. Dolibarr
says all went right (table created, table filled, dolibarr login created).
But it's wrong, the db is still empty

my success installation :
same as case 2, but after it says "db created", i do actually create it by
hand (make mysql.sql and call to mysql). Then i go on with login creation,
which actually works because the db is indeed here. no probleme after that

I've had the bug "^M" in conf.php but it seems you know it already.

I speak french and can be found as 'orzel' on freenode, #freehackers. I'd be
glad to help if you want more information

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=15446>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/