dnarchitect-devel

[Dnarchitect-devel] Re: at weeyu

From: Arieh Kenan
Subject: [Dnarchitect-devel] Re: at weeyu
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:02:55 -0700

S k AVE UP TO 5 v 0 % on your P e HARMAC g Y

http://etaurasion.com

b V d I k A b G a R t A from u 3 v , h 3 p 3 $

e V r A m L l I y U p M from y 1 k , i 2 a 1 $

f C r I o A j L v I d S from p 3 w , p 7 v 5 $

y X w A o N x A s X from l 1 e , g 4 z 2 $

a A i M q B r I q E t N from u 2 u , u 8 d 9 $

And ma c ny oth r er .

,

,

,

into a tower of blue glowing smoke, right up to the roof, that scattered
piercing white sparks all among the goblins. The yells and yammering,
croaking, jibbering and jabbering; howls, growls and curses; shrieking
and skriking, that followed were beyond description. Several hundred
wild cats and wolves being roasted slowly alive together would not have
compared with it. The sparks were burning holes in the goblins, and the