dnarchitect-devel

[Dnarchitect-devel] Re: refnance it

From: Marje Villicana
Subject: [Dnarchitect-devel] Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:25:03 -0700

D p ea q r H a om s e O f wn v er,

Your c y re u di j t doesn't matter to us!

If you O i VVN r n ea p l e d st s at o e and want I o MME f DI x ATE c w as g h to s n pe f nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L w OW d ER your monthly pa o yme p nt n s
by a third or more, here are the d h ea m ls p we have T r ODA w Y:

$ 4 f 90 , 00 u 0 a e s l d ow a y s 3 , 6 k 5 %
$ 3 x 70 , 00 j 0 a b s lo d w a w s 3 , 9 q 0 %
$ 25 b 0 , 0 u 00 a y s l m ow a h s 3 , 3 k 5 %
$ 2 r 00 , 00 o 0 a p s l u ow a a s 3 , 5 m 5 %

V y isi x t ou a r web s w it l e

Marje Villicana , Ap h pr n ov o al Ma f na j ge w r

will bring reconciliation. Our advantage in numbers will be enough, if
in the end it must come to unhappy blows.
But he reckoned without the dwarves. The knowledge that the
Arkenstone was in the hands of the besiegers burned in their thoughts;