dnarchitect-devel

[Dnarchitect-devel] urgent

From: Lina Ibrahim
Subject: [Dnarchitect-devel] urgent
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 02:03:18 -0200

Dear Sir/Madam,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me; because I believe
everyone will die someday. My names are Mrs. Lina Ibrahim, a merchant in
Saudi Arabia. I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and it has
defiled all forms of medical treatment, right now I have only about a few
months to live according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived
my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my
business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile
to people and only cared about my business as that was the only thing I
lived for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to
life than making all the money in the world. I believe that if God gives me
a second chance to come to this world, I would live my life differently.

Now that I face the inevitable, I have willed and given most of my property
and assets to my immediate and some of my extended family members as well as
a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul, so
I have decided to also give to charity, as I want this to be one last good
deed I do on this earth. So far, I have distributed Money to some charity
organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has
deteriorated so badly,
I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close
one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity
organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan but rather they collected and
confiscated the money for themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as
they seem not to be content with what I have left for them.
The last of my money which no one knows of, is the huge cash deposit of
Twelve million six hundred thousand dollars, $12,600 000 that I have with a
finance/Security Company abroad. I will want you to help me collect this
deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations that I will nominate. I
have therefore set aside 20% for you and your time

Please for Security reasons you may reply me on my private email.......
address@hidden

God be with you as I await you indicate your interest
Mrs. Lina Ibrahim