dnarchitect-devel

[Dnarchitect-devel] dear friend

From: Omar Abdul-Wahab
Subject: [Dnarchitect-devel] dear friend
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 08:09:17 +0000 (GMT)

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: address@hidden

Hello,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for

me,because, I believe everyone will die someday. My name is

Abdul-Wahab Omar.

I a merchant of Omani nationality and i have been diagnosed with Esophagealcancer. It has defiled all forms of medical

treatment, and right now I have onlyabout a few months to

live, according to medical experts. I have not

particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared

for anyone(not even myself)but my business. Though I am very

rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people

and only focused on my business as that was the

only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now

know that there is more to life than just wanting to have

or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives

me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way. Have you done charity works or humanitarian works before?

Please respond back to me now so that i can explain to you better because of my failing health now.

sincerely,

Abdul-Wahab Omar

- Omar Abdul-Wahab